skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Hurrah For Israel!
This is the first official post of our blog by Dad. This has been a great week beginning from January 17th until today the 27th. It has been full of blessings and Joy. It has involved travel and adventure to include advanced driver's training in winter conditions, airline travel and delays, and a couple boxes of Kleenex tissues. It started with all five of our family being together and than down to three, one in Utah and two in Colorado. Now it is back to one in the MTC at Provo, two in Logan, UT and one in Colorado Springs, CO. Oops, I don't want to forget Erin and Christian in McKinney,TX.
I will add more to this later. Right now I am going to post some photos from our trip to the Missionary Training Center in Provo, UT where our great son Tanner entered to prepare for his Spanish Speaking Mission in the California Fresno Mission. Hurrah for Israel! It was a great day, and yes I did cry, probably more than Janet. Anyway, more to follow. Here are a couple of photos from our trip to the MTC.
Dad
1 comment:
Whoo hoo Dad! I told you it was pretty easy! If you add tags to the posts, they become searchable on the blog. For example, the first post could have the tags: Tanner, MTC, Family. Cool! I'm excited!
Post a Comment